Ethics in action creates character
Our Programs | see: The School for Ethical EducationIntegrity Works! Academic Integrity Project Ethics Blog for Weekly Current Event Cases The Golden Compass
Decision Making Connecticut's Laws
of Life Essay Program
(Grades 5-12) Youth: Ethics in
Service Learning John Winthrop Wright
Ethics in Action Award
What's New with seeView All
SEE has opened recruiting for three paid, part-time internship positions for the 2016-17 school year. Ea (read more)
Speak-Up! Let us Know What You Think Those of us engaged with research-based ethics and character education (read more)
Put Ethics in Action
SEE can support ethics/character education in K-12 classrooms where students are invited to:
- Demonstrate character and provide students leadership opportunities with Youth: Ethics in Service, a SEE service learning program.
- Think and write about character with the Laws of Life essay writing for Connecticut students.
- Analyze and evaluate cases in current events with Reasoning with Ethics
- Practice character-based decision making with the Golden Compass
And teachers are invited to:
- Implement strategies to advance academic integrity with Integrity Works!
- Measure student attitudes and behaviors related to academic integrity with AMIS.
- Resist plagirism with on-line academic integrity lessons.
- Support student creation of Academic Integrity PSAs.
- Professional development with classroom strategies in support of academic integrity
- Implement schoolwide strategic plans to support integrity with Creating a Culture.
For general consulting services contact SEE to discuss specific needs and goals.
The School for Ethical Education (SEE) teaches strategies to (K-16) educators to put ethics in action for positive character formation.