Ethics in action creates character
Selected Programs | see: The School for Ethical EducationIntegrity Works! Academic Integrity Project Ethics Blog for Weekly Current Event Cases The Golden Compass
Decision Making Connecticut's Laws
of Life Essay Program
(Grades 5-12) Connecticut's Integrity
(Grades 9-16) John Winthrop Wright
Ethics in Action Award
What's New with seeView All
SEE's Laws of Life Essay Program and Academic Integrity PSA Contest is open for registration by faculty in (read more)
Subscribe to SEE's new Ethics Blog with the following link-- http://goo.gl/forms/sPUOZ8720N We wil (read more)
Put Ethics in Action
SEE can support a comprehensive approach to ethics/character education in K-12 classrooms that supports the 11 Principles of Effective Character Education as cited by Character.org where students are invited to:
- Demonstrate character and provide students leadership opportunities with Youth: Ethics in Service, a SEE service learning program.
- Think and write about character with the Laws of Life essay writing for Connecticut students.
- Analyze and evaluate cases in current events with Reasoning with Ethics
- Practice character-based decision making with the Golden Compass
And teachers are invited to:
- Implement strategies to advance academic integrity with Integrity Works!
- Measure student attitudes and behaviors related to academic integrity with AMIS.
- Resist plagirism with on-line academic integrity lessons.
- Support student creation of Academic Integrity PSAs.
- Professional development with classroom strategies in support of academic integrity
- Implement schoolwide strategic plans to support integrity with Creating a Culture.
For general character education consulting services contact SEE to discuss specific needs and goals.
The School for Ethical Education (SEE) teaches strategies to (K-16) educators to put ethics in action for positive character formation.